Emergency - Dead or Alive

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
bummer. Sadly, it happens. Sometimes it is nothing more than 'that's the way it goes'. It is also why they have so many slings, mortality in the wild is probably pretty high

KevinLee

Arachnopeon
bummer. Sadly, it happens. Sometimes it is nothing more than 'that's the way it goes'. It is also why they have so many slings, mortality in the wild is probably pretty high
Sad but true, imma buy another slings and hopefully they go well @.@ odd but im thinking of a special lotion that suitable for molting. It would soften spiders' skin @.@ I just dun want to see it gets stuck and die again. If there r any tips to handle bad molt, please let me know ei ^^
^^ have a nice week !

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Sad but true, imma buy another slings and hopefully they go well @.@ odd but im thinking of a special lotion that suitable for molting. It would soften spiders' skin @.@ I just dun want to see it gets stuck and die again. If there r any tips to handle bad molt, please let me know ei ^^
^^ have a nice week !
Glad you’re gonna give it another go. You may want to read up on how molting works. 😉