electrical interference?

bigsky

Arachnopeon
so it recently occurred to me... i live in a basement suite, which consists of two rooms, and my computer and my tv/xbox are in my room, does anyone know if having electronic devices that run regularly (my computer stays on basically 24/7) can have adverse effects on scorpions? i can set up a space in the other room if i have to, id just rather not.

im picking up a giant desert hairy on sunday, hoping to give him the best possible environment, especially after my recent redclaw fiasco.

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
so it recently occurred to me... i live in a basement suite, which consists of two rooms, and my computer and my tv/xbox are in my room, does anyone know if having electronic devices that run regularly (my computer stays on basically 24/7) can have adverse effects on scorpions? i can set up a space in the other room if i have to, id just rather not.

im picking up a giant desert hairy on sunday, hoping to give him the best possible environment, especially after my recent redclaw fiasco.
My scorpions are in my computer room (or my computer is my scorpionroom). Doesn't seem to harm them.

BAM1082

Arachnoknight
Im currently surrounded by scorpions. :p
They too are doing great.

bigsky

Arachnopeon
awesome guys, thanks! ill post a video of my new arrival later tonight.