Easiest Rehousing Ever

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
What a little darling this girl is - I can't get over it. This could not have gone any better than it did and was over in about five minutes.
_DSC8914-2.jpg _DSC8916-2.jpg _DSC8928-2.jpg _DSC8942-2.jpg _DSC8948-2.jpg _DSC8949-2.jpg _DSC8962-2.jpg

Last edited:

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
Sweet little girl couldn't wait to get into her new home. She was waiting in the corner the moment the lid came off and all I had to do was move her over a bit with the paint brush until she was on the side flush to the new enclosure. Then, she just sauntered in all on her own.
What an absolute treasure.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Sweet little girl couldn't wait to get into her new home. She was waiting in the corner the moment the lid came off and all I had to do was move her over a bit with the paint brush until she was on the side flush to the new enclosure. Then, she just sauntered in all on her own.
What an absolute treasure.
You are a proud Mama.

Jeff23

Arachnolord
What a little darling this girl is - I can't get over it. This could not have gone any better than it did and was over in about five minutes.
That is a beautiful spider! - Let's add one more species to my "want list"

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
So, it looks like I have a little stalker. How sweet! Now I feel like I really belong here because @tnerd93 is stalking my posts just so he can come on and give them the big thumbs down... like he has done with my post above.
What better way to make me feel at home than to have my own little post stalker with nothing better to do with his time. Thanks @tnerd93 for making me feel like I finally belong! It's a shame that I can't return the favour, though. You've made it onto my ignore list.
Hope you have a fabulous day!
:kiss:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
So, it looks like I have a little stalker. How sweet! Now I feel like I really belong here because @tnerd93 is stalking my posts just so he can come on and give them the big thumbs down... like he has done with my post above.
What better way to make me feel at home than to have my own little post stalker with nothing better to do with his time. Thanks @tnerd93 for making me feel like I finally belong! It's a shame that I can't return the favour, though. You've made it onto my ignore list.
Hope you have a fabulous day!
:kiss:
Ah ah, he (tnerd93) did the same to some of my comments, he's a joke :kiss:

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Isn't this species just amazing? Those are the most adorable pictures I've seen all day, hands down. Thanks for sharing!

@tnerd93, why so silent? Prefer to sling rocks from afar, huh? :D He's one of those people that seems to think adults care about 'dislikes' on a post. Pure nonsense.

Jeff23

Arachnolord
I still want to get me some Aphonopelma and this one is a beauty.

tnerd93

Arachnopeon
Isn't this species just amazing? Those are the most adorable pictures I've seen all day, hands down. Thanks for sharing!

@tnerd93, why so silent? Prefer to sling rocks from afar, huh? :D He's one of those people that seems to think adults care about 'dislikes' on a post. Pure nonsense.

no actually my life doesnt revolve around being a forum

i come on once a week or so, i have more important things to attend to