E sp red hasn't eaten for months

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Thanks guys! I haven't been on here much because it has been a busy fall. I've missed it though and plan to spend more time here, I do find it more fulfilling than Facebook because I learn a lot! I've gotten used to my Ts a bit more. Honestly I think I spend more time fussing with my house plants!

My E sp red sling has eaten a few times (maybe 3?) and molted once. I think headed for another molt also.

That said, I wouldn't mind bringing in a T with a ravenous appetite that grows quickly. Mine are all pretty chill and apparently not very hungry!

And yes, patience!

Happy new year, everyone.
And BAM!
You're addicted. Welcome to the the family :D
If i remember correctly you started on here saying you needed info because you wanted to keep a tarantula for therapeutic purposes...and now you're looking to get a third! :rofl:

Joking aside, A.geniculata grows pretty fast and is an eating machine even as tiny slings.
Gbb (C.cyaneopubescens) grows pretty quick as well, and has awesome colours from slibg to adult. They can be quite fast and skittish though.

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
And BAM!
You're addicted. Welcome to the the family :D
If i remember correctly you started on here saying you needed info because you wanted to keep a tarantula for therapeutic purposes...and now you're looking to get a third! :rofl:

Joking aside, A.geniculata grows pretty fast and is an eating machine even as tiny slings.
Gbb (C.cyaneopubescens) grows pretty quick as well, and has awesome colours from slibg to adult. They can be quite fast and skittish though.
It's true, I am addicted. And yes, it started as part of doing therapy with one of my clients, and has turned into a hobby for me! I actually have THREE already, the first one I got is the A anax (he just molted!) and then the E sp red and one of her babies. An A.geniculata would be great, I'd love a GBB too. Just have to make some more space. Seriously, I would love to have a ravenous T that would just eat up all the food these dainty ones turn down.