Dysdera crocata ?

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Odds are I might release it but I’ll take some pictures I cought one of these. I’ve already looked it up on wiki etc ..
has anyone kept any of these ? I don’t have a wood Louse colony to keep to fed. Surely they eat anything.. IMG_3027.jpeg IMG_3026.jpeg IMG_3025.jpeg

Sebastiaan81

Arachnopeon
Dysdera sp for sure. I don't know where you're from but where I live (Europe, Netherlands) whe have Dysdera crocata and Dysdera erythrina. Both species look very similar. The only difference is some hairs on the last leg pair.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Dysdera sp for sure. I don't know where you're from but where I live (Europe, Netherlands) whe have Dysdera crocata and Dysdera erythrina. Both species look very similar. The only difference is some hairs on the last leg pair.
Thanks yeah the last leg pair I don’t see any hairs in these pics I took. Northern usa,Ohio is we’re I found it .

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
I ended up setting it free I don’t have the food source or reason to keep it .