Dynastes Titytus Larvae Updates

bigscarab10

Arachnopeon
Hi I have been raising 3 dynastes tityus larvae. I will be documenting them for the 2 years it takes them to grow into adults. I have noticed that they like to rest and move around near the edge of the terrarium. Others feel free to show your dynastes tityus larvae too since I have seen other threads similar to mine :D

April 26th 2017 (First found 'em. They look happy and are adjusting to their new home.

Cinco De Mayo 2017!

May 18th 2017

May 18th 2017

May 18th 2017 ( 10:22 pm)

May 18th 2017

May 19th 2017

Last edited:

IsabeauBleue

Arachnopeon
I've got myself a grub. I feel badly now that I see how deep your containers are. My grub only has about two cups of substrate at the moment. Anyway, good luck with yours! They are interesting little squishies.

arizonablue

Arachnosquire
I've got myself a grub. I feel badly now that I see how deep your containers are. My grub only has about two cups of substrate at the moment. Anyway, good luck with yours! They are interesting little squishies.
Don't worry too much about the depth. As long as there's enough to cover them they'll do just fine and sometimes they'll go topside anyway. Depth is very important when they pupate (at least 4 inches minimum) but as a larvae just cruising around eating, not so much.