Dumb seller and keeper

Tar

Arachnosquire
Well I was checking my facebook then suddenly a notification appeared that is connected to a group I'm in it was Tarantula keepers Philippines(really surprising..)then I saw the guy that posted a post supposedly of a g pulchripes but when I saw the pic it was a marshalli and he rote"how do I tame my tarantula" like what in the actual hen is he thinking. Then I commented that's not a chaco/g pulchripes and many people did,the worst part is that he said his brother got bitten!(by a ceratogyrus Darlingi/marshalli)He also said the seller said it was a g pulchripes. So who do you think is dumber the seller or the owner/keeper?

SausageinaNet

Arachnopeon
The brother because he stuck his hand in and got bitten. And the guy who asked how to "tame" a tarantula. Mislabeling can happen by mistake but not reading about Ts before you get one can't happen by mistake.

Tar

Arachnosquire
The brother because he stuck his hand in and got bitten. And the guy who asked how to "tame" a tarantula. Mislabeling can happen by mistake but not reading about Ts before you get one can't happen by mistake.
That's why people see tarantulas/spiders/scorpions as a threat because for example their friend keeps them and get bitten they get scared of them and tell people on the internet that spiders/scorps only bite blah blah blah kill them, and not do proper research and tell wrong and misleading things.