Dream Ts

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I had a G pulchripes years ago, but it passed on and I have wanted another ever since. Now I have about 30 Ts, but no pulchripes! Bummer! I have 2 mature female GBBs, to the above poster. And a sling. :)

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I am there today, got 10 p subfusca slings home. I have achieved to get p metalicca, actually 14 of these in all sizes. The last ones were haplopelma hainanum(2.7) and haplopelma schmidti(1.2), so i am a happy camper;-)

Next up is lampropelma vileoceopes, only got a female juvie.

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
My holy grail is a B. epicureanum - I'm starting to wonder if there really is such a thing, or if it's just a legend, you know, like unicorns and bigfoots (bigfeet? :?)

Also, and I've got nobody to blame but myself on this one, I'd one day like to have a G. rosea.

p.s. A GBB I got, and I highly recommend that you go getcherself one, immediately if not sooner!;)
I got one a year ago and regreted it.. Now i bought 4 more! I wish i had got more of them back then. Luckily my first one is a 3.5" female. :D I love them more than anything! Honestly if they were more rare they would be on the top of my list over anything.

I am there today, got 10 p subfusca slings home.
<<< JEALOUS! LOL

sn95

Arachnopeon
Most any pokie, I really want a few metallicas and miranda though. Actually Most any arboreal to be honest.

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
LOL i don't really have any dream T's right now i will eventully though.

killy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Be still my wildly palpitating heart!

I got one a year ago ...
You got WHAT a year ago - an epicureanum? Where?!?! And now you've got 4?!?!?! I WANT ONE!!1

I hope it's the epicureanum you're talking about, but I have a sneaking hunch you're referring to the GBB - ... either way, please let me know so I can stop obsessing on this and get back to less important things!! :drool:

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
You got WHAT a year ago - an epicureanum? Where?!?! And now you've got 4?!?!?! I WANT ONE!!1

I hope it's the epicureanum you're talking about, but I have a sneaking hunch you're referring to the GBB - ... either way, please let me know so I can stop obsessing on this and get back to less important things!! :drool:
Oh my bad. I was talking about GBBs {D Sorry for the confusion. :D

I never heard of the B. epuicureanum until now. I googled it and only found them for sale in the Uk.. 25 pnd for a sling. I wonder why we dont have them here.

killy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oh my bad. I was talking about GBBs {D Sorry for the confusion. :D

I never heard of the B. epuicureanum until now. I googled it and only found them for sale in the Uk.. 25 pnd for a sling. I wonder why we dont have them here.
:cool: LOL - that's cool, bro' - after recovering from my initial tsunami-rush of adrenaline I put myself back together and accepted the reality that you were probably talking about the GBB - and now I know!

Yes, I find it odd that B epicureanum is so scarce around these parts, given that it's a Mexican species ... I want to have all 3 of the species indigenous to the Yucatan - I've got the smithi and the vagans - 2 out of 3 - all that's left is the epicureanum. Well, if you found them in the UK, thanks for keeping hope alive!!!

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
TBH a dream T doesn't have to be blue or rare to want one, its just got to be something you really like or feel you would like to own*

:)

* I may be starting to actually talk sense in my later years......

Stopdroproll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
^^^^
I hope it is real, not going to get my hopes up unless it reaches the U.S.
[youtube]Xj6bdhHvV-M[/youtube]

tarantulagooroo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I want this one

--edit-- the person above me already posted this lol. I want that T!

Last edited: