dragonfly

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
while at the ATS conference, Shelby rescued a dragonfly from the swimming pool. I thought it would die, but it sat in my hand until it was fully dry, then it took off. Meanwhile, Botar had his camera out, and snapped some pics. It was a really neat experience, I've never seen one close up before.

Last edited:

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
here's another view, it was a fairly large one!

Last edited:

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome pictures. I can't get over how clear those pictures are... oh the detail. What amazing amature photographer took those truly wonderful pictures? I'd like to meet him. Must be a photography god or something.:D

Botar

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
well, it was just some guy in a cool hat sitting around the pool with us ;)
He also had an awesome....... camera!

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

Ive been dragonfly searching alot lately. Its a wonder you got it to sit so long, they fly away just as you get closest. Here is a lucky shot I got recently.

-V

Attachments

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Botar
Awesome pictures. I can't get over how clear those pictures are... oh the detail. What amazing amature photographer took those truly wonderful pictures? I'd like to meet him. Must be a photography god or something.:D

Botar
hmmm..............too bad the photographer neglected to get more of the person who was holding the dragonfly in the picture though......
:p
Ed

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
well, it's a HIDEOUS picture, but since you asked, here you go!

Last edited: