Down-fall of the dubias LOL!!

JimM

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
.wasn't as worried about a bite from them. LOL
That's why it's no fun.
I say half dead roach laying in the palm of your hand, hand extended toward the Rufi.

If you love her, you'll trust her.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
That's why it's no fun.
I say half dead roach laying in the palm of your hand, hand extended toward the Rufi.

If you love her, you'll trust her.
Well I guess I don't love her LOL!!!

JimM

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If I ever take a bite (knock on wood - 25 years of keeping T's and counting)
I just pray it's a "tag" and not the "here, let me wrap my legs around you, take both of my fangs and nightmarishly plunge them repeatedly into your soft flesh" variety. 'shudder'

Rob may you never again take another bite so long as you heed my email about keeping in the loop regarding Clover babies. :razz:

Saf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Awesome feeding video Rob. Thanks. :)

Gorgeous colours on your Rufilata too.

JimM

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yeah I haven't seen much of that species that makes me want one. I think maybe they take a while to really show color. That big girl would certainly make me consider them if I had more space.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Dang that would be so nasty bite!
It would be terrible.....I don't get very close to her....I think it was to close in the vid....I should have used my larger tongs (20")

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Yeah I haven't seen much of that species that makes me want one. I think maybe they take a while to really show color. That big girl would certainly make me consider them if I had more space.
They are awesome!!! theyt blend in so good in there environment!!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
If I ever take a bite (knock on wood - 25 years of keeping T's and counting)
I just pray it's a "tag" and not the "here, let me wrap my legs around you, take both of my fangs and nightmarishly plunge them repeatedly into your soft flesh" variety. 'shudder'

Rob may you never again take another bite so long as you heed my email about keeping in the loop regarding Clover babies. :razz:
LOL!!!! The P. ornata in this vid is one of clovers offspring!