Dolomedes okefinokensis +Metaphidippus manni jumping spider videos

TheTyro

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I finally took video of her! Better to watch it in 480. Sorry for the shaking and all, it was kind of tricky to get video of her, especially when I was holding her. :eek:

[YOUTUBE]y1p8bx374nM[/YOUTUBE]

And this puny, adorable, hyperactive adult male Metaphidippus manni. He was the most difficult jumper i've ever taken video of. :wall: a downright cutie though. Also sorry about the shaking....he was friggen fast.

[YOUTUBE]ufP7s4tJBqk[/YOUTUBE]

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I finally took video of her! Better to watch it in 480. Sorry for the shaking and all, it was kind of tricky to get video of her, especially when I was holding her. :eek:

[YOUTUBE]y1p8bx374nM[/YOUTUBE]

And this puny, adorable, hyperactive adult male Metaphidippus manni. He was the most difficult jumper i've ever taken video of. :wall: a downright cutie though. Also sorry about the shaking....he was friggen fast.

[YOUTUBE]ufP7s4tJBqk[/YOUTUBE]
You're girl looks so close to my D. tenebrosus back in the day!! Awesome video by the way. Did you try breeding them before?

GiantVinegaroon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That fishing spider video is incredible...and so is the jumper vid.

Love the slow mo of the spider jumping.

Last edited:

TheTyro

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
CentipedeFreak-I have two males, one who's a bit bigger than the other that I am thinking of pairing up with her. I'm just not so sure i'm ready to deal with hundreds of the spiderlings. I want to get video footage of the mating ritual though, so I may do it and then send the spiderlings back to Florida. It's be interesting for sure. Which reminds me I need to take video if the males!

Scotty-The jumper made me laugh soo much when I was going through the clips. I just think it looks hilarious flying through the air like that...thats the only reason i added all those weird clips. Hahaha. I love it. Goofy jumpers.