Do y’all like my drawing

fcat

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
I love it!!

My grandma who was an English teacher would've been disappointed in me if I didn't mention it, you forgot the B in Abdomen (but you left yourself enough room to squeeze it in)

Brewser

AraneaeRebel
Arachnosupporter
Really like the Pic...
Need to sqeeze an h between p and o for Genus. (Theraphosa)

Last edited:

IntermittentSygnal

Arachnotic
Arachnosupporter +
Curious, are you doing a paper on tarantulas or observing yours scientifically, or something else? Looks like you’re off to a great start!

Sophistikeo

Arachnopeon
Curious, are you doing a paper on tarantulas or observing yours scientifically, or something else? Looks like you’re off to a great start!
So my teacher is having us pick an animal and it has to be a very specific animal, so I chose the Goliath bird eater, and she wants us to do a research paper on it. (Like the taxonomy, energy level thing, and stuff like that)

IntermittentSygnal

Arachnotic
Arachnosupporter +
So my teacher is having us pick an animal and it has to be a very specific animal, so I chose the Goliath bird eater, and she wants us to do a research paper on it. (Like the taxonomy, energy level thing, and stuff like that)
That sounds like a lot of fun!

Tentacle Toast

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
Looks excellent! It looks like you take pride in your work, & I'm sure your grade will reflect it. Please let us know how it turns out!