Do these poses mean anything?

drurymercy

Arachnopeon
So my slings are weird they either lay flat with legs stretched out and they all did it at the same time!! Then my G pulchra sling every day stands on his tippy toes I thought this was all cute until they all behave the same at the exact same time! So seeing if anyone has an idea. They have water dishes with a corner wet and temp is between 70.3 to 71.3.

Attachments

drurymercy

Arachnopeon

HOITrance

Arachnosquire
perhaps post molt for the stretching. Could be too damp of sub or not packed enough sub for the tippy toes...could also just be spiders doing spider things lol

drurymercy

Arachnopeon
perhaps post molt for the stretching. Could be too damp of sub or not packed enough sub for the tippy toes...could also just be spiders doing spider things lol
My G pulchra did molt about a week ago and my new sling they said looked like he recently molted!! I didn’t know they did that after🥰 and I only lightly packed it down when I rehoused him so that might be it!! But he’s a good ball when I come home I’ll look over and he’s turned to face me😂 he’s kind of a stalker!!!

Attachments

HOITrance

Arachnosquire
But he’s a good ball when I come home I’ll look over and he’s turned to face me😂 he’s kind of a stalker!!!
I have a few that do that when I go into the spider room. Probably just vibrations, but fun to occasionally imagine them greeting me lol.

And my new P sazimia they said just molted!!
Just a reminder that Pterinopelma sazimai was reclassified as Lasiocyano sazimai

drurymercy

Arachnopeon
I have a few that do that when I go into the spider room. Probably just vibrations, but fun to occasionally imagine them greeting me lol.

Just a reminder that Pterinopelma sazimai was reclassified as Lasiocyano sazimai
Omg that’s the 2nd time I said Pterinopelma!! Hahaha I do imagine he’s greeting me!! He’s my chill dude he never hides if I put a new hide or anything in his enclosure he walks right over to check it out. My big T albo doesn’t hide but will hunch and cover her eyes if I touch his water but all my other slings run to their hides if I open to feed or water. So I like to pretend this one is just a little genius😂

caddude

Arachnopeon
Arachnosupporter

Could be that he recognizes you as a food source.....

Mustafa67

Arachnopeon
So my slings are weird they either lay flat with legs stretched out and they all did it at the same time!! Then my G pulchra sling every day stands on his tippy toes I thought this was all cute until they all behave the same at the exact same time! So seeing if anyone has an idea. They have water dishes with a corner wet and temp is between 70.3 to 71.3.
I have an Amazon Echo Dot on my bedside table right in front of my T Albo enclosure and yesterday he posed as if he was climbing over it in mid air 🤣

IntermittentSygnal

Arachnotic
Arachnosupporter +
Yep, post molt stretching:

drurymercy

Arachnopeon
Yep, post molt stretching:

Still doing it this morning!! I don’t see ur stretching pics?

Attachments

fcat

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
There's a word for when they go into lift mode, I believe to regulate temperature. If it's not too hot then they are just being a tarantula

drurymercy

Arachnopeon
There's a word for when they go into lift mode, I believe to regulate temperature. If it's not too hot then they are just being a tarantula
K I was wondering if it was that reason since I know his sub is only wet in the corner!! Hahaha I like lift mode😂 ima start calling it that💕