do any one do this to their ( t ) tanks

Jonathan Rice

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hi do any of you use colour stick on spots or stars on your tanks like green for CALM red for PSYCHO and yellow for UNCERTAIN or is it just me ? lol --- phil :) ;)
I guess I pretty much agree with the majority of the masses! It's a great idea, though not for me. I'm addicted to organizing, so as I read the various posts, a hundred different ideas ran through my mind, and in the end, I remain true to my philosophy. Strip everything down until it's nothing but pure function, then redesign it into something simple and sophisticated.

Stars, labels, stickers are ideas. Has anyone ever consider dry erase sticker labels? I read someone marks which t molted when and which ate. Just a thought.

Last edited:

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I dont even do that with scorpions. If you have them set up correctly so that they have a retreat they arent gonna get too Psycho on you. Now if you have to rehouse or work with some they might get a bit flightly but even then it usually isnt a big deal.

spid142

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
not psychos

I agree, for the most part, that with a good set-up enclosure, most displays of agression and threats arent really a problem. They will usually go back in the hide, or sit tight in it, during maintenance. So labeling them as Red for agressive, Yellow for semi-agressive, etc wasnt really necessary. Besides, most of us wouldnt allow anyone to be in our T rooms without us present, and we know our individual T behaviors and attitude.