Divided Enclosure Interest?

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
!Hola! Just figured I'd find a general concesus on interest before doing anything. Previously, I took my 20 gallon screen tank and divided it into about 3 10"x12" sections for all of my flat rock scorps. Personally, I love the look and space that divided glass enclosure save. I would love to create a lot more sizes with varying division sizes and possibly sell them. I could make sling tanks out of 2.5/5 gal and larger adults tanks out of 10/20/40 gal. Could even make a 40 gal 10 way division if anybody really wanted as a display :D I have looked around, and there aren't many people who sell these types of enclosures. Mostly, they'd be for strictly non climbing scorps and other insects, but I haven't really tried to make a nice one yet.

Would anyone be willing to buy a divided glass enclosure? And if so, what would you want? Just curious ;)

Thanks for reading, Abyss

user 666

Arachnobaron
I'd like to split a 20g long into 4 spaces, but due to shipping and insurance it's just not worth the expense of buying it online.

And there's always the fear of one T getting into the next enclosure, of course.

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
True. Figured some may want to use it for non-climbing inverts like scorps, some roach species, or otherwise. Love making them, and as long as the invert can't climb out, then it seems to work alright ;) At least, in my experience. I know we had the split enclosure disaster thread, but I'd have to do a lot to make a split cage T friendly.

Sammilouise

Arachnopeon
Hi Abyss
I have a 4ft tank split into three enclosures all with their own lids and I've never had any drama with the tarantulas. I bought the tank second-hand and then paid a glass cutter to put in two sheets of glass to divide the tank and smaller pieces for the lids to rest on. From memory it only cost me $100 AUD for the glass work
Sam