Display Cube Enclosures

Slappys_g1rl06

Arachnopeon
Aw man... I'm out of patience! I've seen those display cubes on AB I don't know how many times and I've been to several area stores (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Walmart, Target, Kohl's, Sears, etc) but NOBODY has them... I just checked out a dozen websites and it's driving me nuts!!! I don't want to order them off any websites but I suppose as a last resort, if anybody knows of a reputable website (which they've used) then maybe attach a link in your response. I just don't trust websites! <--- Haha, the irony in that statement...

Preferably though, is there anybody from the Kansas City, KS/ Lawrence area that knows where to get them? I've even seen them in use at my LPS in Lawrence and they sent me on down to the Hobby Lobby on 23rd where... there was none!!!

Last edited:

forrestpengra

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Are you looking in the right section? If so, ask someone when they will be coming in. They are cost effective solutions. I have probably 20 in use right now, mostly the largest size.

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
They are beanie babies collector's box... thats all.... most comicbook / card store's should have em.... if you cant find them at micheals

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I do know gang... That Michaels is slowly discontinuing carrying them. They used to have many sizes and are ONLY down to one size they even stock at the Michaels by my place. I get all mine off of Organize.com and order more than three and you start getting discounts. And THEN... google "organize.com coupon" and you will find many 10% off coupon codes.

I ordered a first round from them as a tester and they were fabulous to deal with!

I'm ordering 30 more in a couple sizes here today as a matter of fact.

I just wish I could save a few more bucks and get it right from a manufacturer since i'm ordering so many..... :mad:

Kirsten

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Aw man... I'm out of patience! I've seen those display cubes on AB I don't know how many times and I've been to several area stores (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Walmart, Target, Kohl's, Sears, etc) but NOBODY has them... I just checked out a dozen websites and it's driving me nuts!!! I don't want to order them off any websites but I suppose as a last resort, if anybody knows of a reputable website (which they've used) then maybe attach a link in your response. I just don't trust websites! <--- Haha, the irony in that statement...

Preferably though, is there anybody from the Kansas City, KS/ Lawrence area that knows where to get them? I've even seen them in use at my LPS in Lawrence and they sent me on down to the Hobby Lobby on 23rd where... there was none!!!
I'm having the same problem. I also don't want to do internet order because I don't want to pay shipping and risk breakage. For my MM A. avic, I have one of the clear 'paint can' containers (they have 2 sizes;he's in the bigger one) and it works great.

dopamine

Arachnobaron
i couldn't find them for the longest time either. The container store finally had them but only in 1 or 2 sizes. Do you have that store in Kansas City?