Dishwasher Supprise...

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The title gave away my punchline... About a month ago my finace and I had our corn snake escape. Instead of posting another lost snake thread, we just read through the ones here. We set out a few different traps, and figured she'd appear sooner or later.

We knew something was up that day, when my fiance found a shead skin in the hermit crab enclosure. We had checked it earlyer in the week and we would have noticed it. A bit more hope flickered for us.

I was doing the dishes the otherday (which I never do) and I went to open the dishwasher... My fiance was quite supprised to hear me loudly screaming joyfully and laughing histarically. He came in to see what the fuss was about, and took a few pictures. :D

Check it out:

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ha, coool. It's always a good feeling to find your goods. They are never where I think they would be. I had a giant pede come out of the shower drain once.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
well atleast ya gotta real "clean" corn now{D congrats on finding him/her. i had curlyhair tarantula escape from it's container long time ago(top was very weak) and found him 3days later in my drawer! next to my car keys,very funny.

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
LOL that's crazy.. when I have lost snakes in the past, they always show up is weird places like that! once i found my gartersnake in a unbrella, and I thought that was weird... but I think this tops it!{D

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks guys! It is awesome where you find things sometimes... I found my A. purpurea in my christmas lights once. :)

Ha, coool. It's always a good feeling to find your goods. They are never where I think they would be. I had a giant pede come out of the shower drain once.
:eek: That would scare the Life out of me! I could just see it now: Jump, scream, fall into the curtians flailing, and land on the floor, all while Mike runs in with a KK to try and catch the thing...

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That would scare me, too! Sounds a little like Texas Blonde's encounter with a cockroach in her shower.

Gives me the jibblies!