Dirt on my h.longimanus........

edmarco23

Arachnopeon
Literally my H.longi's has a dirt on its body parts...
How can i get rid of it? The dirt is look like a dry mud (brown mud like appearance). I already tried washing them in a running water but after they get dry it is still there.. any idea? thank you...

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
It's a scorpion man, they are supposed to be bit smuggy..Next thing you tell me you are spraying after shave on it and brushing it's chelicerae with colgate :) LOL....

edmarco23

Arachnopeon
It's a scorpion man, they are supposed to be bit smuggy..Next thing you tell me you are spraying after shave on it and brushing it's chelicerae with colgate :) LOL....
:) thanks, just a newbie....LOL

I am going to post some pics hope you guys can help me with their gender..

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:) thanks, just a newbie....LOL

I am going to post some pics hope you guys can help me with their gender..
no problem man, I was just kidding :) You did what you can do, soaking/ rinsing it in fresh water....but because they like to dig around in the dirt, they sometimes get dirty.....

llamastick

Arachnoknight
Swap its substrate for coconut fiber; it doesn't stick to them and is pretty much the best thing ever for forest species anyway.

Hentzi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

That's a classic :clap: