Differences between king baboon and red baboon

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like the differences that exists between a Rolls-Royce and one of those crappy U.S old station wagons cars of once with that sort of "wood" on the car door sides.

Sure, the first Captain 'no taste at all' Obvious of the street would say: "both are cars" but this wouldn't been like a sort of armed assault with rape included, in front of Poetry, Beauty, Art, Nobility...? :cigar:

!!!!!!!!!!!!

My eyes can see thy heretic words, but my heart refuseth to acknowledge them in this amazing sunny day!
Sunny day....yeah right. Got drenched twice and blown out of my underwear today...:shifty:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Sunny day....yeah right. Got drenched twice and blown out of my underwear today...:shifty:
In Italy, sweety :p

Italy aka the most beautyful nation of the world, where even rocks and stones are art, not in the Netherlands :-s

jok I love Evropa

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I think I still have a while before my deli cup starts to overflow with H. gigas, but I am thinking of a way to do peaceful transfer of power from one enclosure to another. I want to put a pond in mine so that it will want to burrow less and go for a swim.
Just place the old tub inside the new larger enclosure. Eventually it will go a wonder around and set up shop in the mew digs.