Did she really have to do this to her own window?

Bengal21

Arachnopeon
I thought T's were gonna be easy to clean up after. Mine decided she'd show me otherwise last night and smattered poo on the window.

whitewolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I swear it's an Avic thing. None of my arboreals are bad about leaving poo all over the sides except the Avics. I guess they think poo makes better curtains then webbing.

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
You need to invest in a miniature toilet, so this doesn't happen again!!!

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I swear it's an Avic thing. None of my arboreals are bad about leaving poo all over the sides except the Avics. I guess they think poo makes better curtains then webbing.
Most of mine do.. Arboreal -or- Terrestrial they all seem to line the walls..

I was just spotlighting my P. irminia and she's got the enclosure all sprayed up again like someone had dysentery..

It's what they do. Eat and poop, eat and poop. :)

Bengal21

Arachnopeon
She was kinda hidden away in her hide, and when I got back home she was there again. Just goes to show, just because you don't ever see em out and about, doesn't mean they're not exploring...

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
She was kinda hidden away in her hide, and when I got back home she was there again. Just goes to show, just because you don't ever see em out and about, doesn't mean they're not EXPLODING...
Fixed that there quote for ya ;)

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have to say that my T. Gigas is the worst one I have for pooping. It lives close to the ground in a curtain burrow, but apparently it climbs up high to spray poo :)

jangell

Arachnopeon
My P Ornata is very monkey like, with the flinging of poo. The ornata is in an Exo Terra 12x12 and has "repainted" a number of times. My A Metallica's were the worst. All of the Avics are bad though.