Depressing

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I do believe my oldest rosie is on her last leg, so to speak. I went to check on all my T's this afternoon and found her with her legs curled....she's not dead because she moved a bit, but I don't like the way she's sitting. I hope it's all a rosie thing, but I'm quite a bit worried.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
oh, that's too bad, I'm assuming you have no idea of her age, right?
I dread the day my WC rosie goes to the big web in the sky.

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I've had this particular WC rosie for 4 years...I have no clue how old she may be.

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by pategirl
I do believe my oldest rosie is on her last leg, so to speak. I went to check on all my T's this afternoon and found her with her legs curled....she's not dead because she moved a bit, but I don't like the way she's sitting. I hope it's all a rosie thing, but I'm quite a bit worried.
Very sorry to hear that pategirl.:(

Ernie

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I went to check on her again this evening, and found that she had died...At least she was somewhat happy for a few years.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
oh, bummer...sorry to hear it. But at least you got to share a few years, undoubtedly her best years, with her.
Holley

veronyka

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awww
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. :( I've lost a couple of spiders too and it's always a bummer. At least you got 4 years with her, that's something memorable. ;)