Decor

kingstubb

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm sure theirs a thread about this but where can i find cheap drift wood and and easy plants to grow in a terrarium. Any ideas would be nice.

kingstubb

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thanks i knew they had that there. Im trying to build a custom design arboreal en closers like the ones from trantulacages.com. some of those links aren't up to date.

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
I actually found a good selection of driftwood and corkbark from Ebay. There's some good prices on it. Better than getting it from your LPS. Some sellers have high shipping which you gotta watch. I use silk plants. The other place I found corkbark was doing a google search for "orchid supplies" cause alot of orchid growers use it. You just got to look around..lol. Some of the prices at the LPS stores are ridiculous.
I also thought of adding a little whimsy to my arboreal set-up. I came across these miniature sinks that I thought would be awsome as a water dish...lol

Last edited:

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
For drift wood if you happen to live close to the beach like me you can find some AWESOME pieces for just a little bit of your time.