Death curl or no?

Blackout14

Arachnoknight
They let almost all humidity out and it is hard to get a micro climate. Trying to open one without scarring a skittish t is impossible and if you have ever dropped one they break easily. They work ok if a lot of sub is used and I know a lot of people live the no prefer 2.5 and 5 gallon tanks with plexy lids for my ts and acrylic boxes from the container store. Stackable I can adjust ventilation based on how many holes I make. Plenty make them work just fine just not my choice

Blackout14

Arachnoknight
Now before you say it I know aquariums break if dropped too lol but I find since they are square they fit better on a shelf can be cleaned easily if rehousing and with plexy lids provide plenty of ventilation for most species turned on end work well for aborials as well

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
They let almost all humidity out and it is hard to get a micro climate. Trying to open one without scarring a skittish t is impossible and if you have ever dropped one they break easily. They work ok if a lot of sub is used and I know a lot of people live the no prefer 2.5 and 5 gallon tanks with plexy lids for my ts and acrylic boxes from the container store. Stackable I can adjust ventilation based on how many holes I make. Plenty make them work just fine just not my choice
dare i say it? i think Ts from very dry areas dont even really need a microclimate. the water dish is all they need. so genera, Brachypelma, Grammostola, Ceratogyrus, Pterinochilus and other dry loving species do fine in KKs. im using KKs for 6 or 7 of my Ts right now and they are perfect. including my humidity loving O. violaceopes, Hysterocrates sp, and Nhandu chromatus and H maculata. i dont have s issue with them getting scared as that just makes maintenance easier. i love fish tanks for my ts as well, but a KK works perfectly till theyre big enough for that. it lets humidity out quickly but thats not a issue once you put some clear plastic food wrap over some of the ventilation.

Blackout14

Arachnoknight
dare i say it? i think Ts from very dry areas dont even really need a microclimate. the water dish is all they need. so genera, Brachypelma, Grammostola, Ceratogyrus, Pterinochilus and other dry loving species do fine in KKs. im using KKs for 6 or 7 of my Ts right now and they are perfect. including my humidity loving O. violaceopes, Hysterocrates sp, and Nhandu chromatus and H maculata. i dont have s issue with them getting scared as that just makes maintenance easier. i love fish tanks for my ts as well, but a KK works perfectly till theyre big enough for that. it lets humidity out quickly but thats not a issue once you put some clear plastic food wrap over some of the ventilation.
Yep they can work fine with a bit of work like plastic wrap and the like for higher humidity species. Let's face it anything can work perfect some easier then other tanks aren't perfect but with some work can be and I can get the 2.5 gallons and 5 gallons cheap and the plexy for
Free ;) but if you found something that works for you than that's all that matters. I have like 3 or 4 in use as well for
My faster growing ones who aren't going to be in them long enough as a mid tank as well but they aren't my first choice .

mistertim

Arachnobaron
I use KK for a couple of my dry loving species. Very easy for maintenance but the only thing that's always worried me a bit, even though I've never experienced it, is one of them getting a leg caught up in the ventilation.