Death and sadness

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well I don't know what went wrong but I found my Tanzanian neon blue leg dead today. It ate last week and is always out so you can see it and it was moving yesterday. Really sucks since it was so pretty blue. Well this happens but doesn't mean we have to like it:(

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Sorry to hear about that! It seemed to be doing so well, too. :(

You can have 30% off your next one. :)

bill

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
PEG,
I'm sorry...:( No, we don't have to like it..not one bit..
Peace,
Gillian

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Damn! That sucks. I'm sorry for your loss of such a beautiful sp..
I know how you feel. My little neon was one of my favorites. I was bummed as hell when it passed. :(

I hope you feel better soon.

Atrax

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Sorry to hear that. I know how disappointing it is to lose a nice specimen for no apparent reason. I had my big Vietnamese die about 2 weeks ago with no evident cause (like yours it had even fed the week before). Being wild caught, I suspect it just never adapted well to captivity. It's sort of a crap shoot with wild caught sub/adults, but with breeding and captive rearing equally crap shootish at this point, you either take the chance or pass them up completely.

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks guys and at least the other 7 pedes I have are still doing well. Had to rush and check on them all after finding the neon dead. Guess I'll have to get another one, huh:)