Dead A. Seemanni

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I just found one of my A. seemanni dead...I have no idea what caused her death. I bought her about two weeks ago, and she seemed to be fine up until yesterday. Last night I found her trying to curl and put her in an ICU type deal, but I don't guess it worked. She was just a plain brown spider with a really bald rear end, but I feel really bad that I couldn't help her. :(

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I think a lot of the deaths from short term W/C captives stems from the way they were collected. There was probably nothing you could have done to save her. Sorry for your loss.:(

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i'm def. sorry too pg...
do youknow if it was wc?

peace
dave

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by pategirl
I just found one of my A. seemanni dead...I have no idea what caused her death. I bought her about two weeks ago, and she seemed to be fine up until yesterday. Last night I found her trying to curl and put her in an ICU type deal, but I don't guess it worked. She was just a plain brown spider with a really bald rear end, but I feel really bad that I couldn't help her. :(
It could have been due to how she was shipped as well. I had a Skeleton I bought at the petshop that died in much the same manner. It had plenty of water but the one thing is that it refused to eat crickets. It was sucking in alot of water though.