Species Davus pentaloris

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Joined
Sep 27, 2002
Messages
1,258
Well, with all these wonderful picture orgie LaRiz is starting, I thought I'd throw MY favorite species on the table. Post your pics!

Bill

Subadult male, 3 inches.
 

Attachments

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Joined
Jul 17, 2002
Messages
3,955
here's the male I sent to Atrax. He's a beautiful little guy, I wish them the best of luck with the breeding attempt(s)
 
Last edited:

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Joined
Nov 3, 2002
Messages
2,117
As soon as I find mine, I will take a picture and post it...

Jon
 

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
645
i thought this wasn't a typically handelable species? am i wrong here?

that T you sent to atrax is truly gorgeous! is it reddish-pink as it looks? amazing nonetheless. nice Ts guys, gorgeous.

=D
 

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Joined
Aug 7, 2002
Messages
672
Re: The C. fasciatum appreciation thread

Originally posted by conipto
Well, with all these wonderful picture orgie LaRiz is starting, I thought I'd throw MY favorite species on the table. Post your pics!
Bill
Subadult male, 3 inches.
Bill,
They're alright :rolleyes: ...I guess ;)
If it wasn't for that darn urticating patch!
It ruins everything. Now, if they were an old world species, they'd be perfect. No mirror, good attitude.
Anyway, here's my doppleganger.
john
 

Attachments

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Joined
Mar 3, 2003
Messages
606
my best friend just got one from my order with Isis and the twins :D

she loves it to bits hoping the next shed she will get more colour and more distink markings. even though as small as it is which is about 1.5 cm her markings are quite clear :D and her name is Charlotte!
 

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Joined
Nov 3, 2002
Messages
2,117
Originally posted by Big Dragonfly
As soon as I find mine, I will take a picture and post it...

Jon
Found it yesterday under my cat's food dish...:eek: :D

Jon
 
Last edited:

TheSpiderHouse

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Joined
Apr 4, 2003
Messages
96
If you put it on a rack and stretch it out, this guy might be 1/2".. just thought I'd toss a pick of a sling up.
 

extrovertinvert

Arachnopeon
Joined
Feb 19, 2003
Messages
31
that but just looks unnatural is it just me? mine is around 1 cm and its but is just slightly bigger than the thorax.
 

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Joined
Nov 3, 2002
Messages
2,117
Originally posted by skadiwolf
i thought this wasn't a typically handelable species? am i wrong here?

that T you sent to atrax is truly gorgeous! is it reddish-pink as it looks? amazing nonetheless. nice Ts guys, gorgeous.

=D
Mine is becoming less and less handleable by the molt. It is becoming quite skittish. It is very fast.

But it is gorgeous and they are very inexpensive. So I highly recommend getting one.

Jon
 
Top