Okey, I did it, finally,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

40 + crickets loose in the kitchen a l l o v e r the place:cool:

Hmmmm,,,feeding in the open?!?!?

A new approach: Release all the T's in the kitchen at let them have a party.:D

Kenny

Paladin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
oh wow....i cant imagine what my life would be like after something like that...lol i feel sorry for you

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
You aren't the first Kenny! Although I had a dog to take care of the problem for me :)

Bill

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I lost 6 dozen in my truck.
They ate through the bag.:8o

Ernie

Charlie

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Me too

When I was a kid my dad bought about 150 cricks to feed to our fish. He left the cricket keeper where the cat could get ahold of it and whamo! 150 Crickets loose in the house.

The funny part about that is that we allready had a cokcroach problem. Then my Dad got this great Idea.

He turned me and my brother loose in the desert in Las Vegas Nevada and told us to catch as many lizards as we could.

We must have caught about 50 or 60 sand lizards and then my Dad took us home and set the lizards loose in our 2 bedroom trailer home.

What a hillbilly that man was! It worked though and the lizards got rid of themselves whenever we left a window open or the front door open.

-Charlie

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
what I learned today...

I really know how you all DO NOT feed your slings.
I took the lid off the cage with the pinhead crickets and proceeded to Finnnnally catch only one..well, okay...it was on my finger...so i removed the lid from the jar with my sling...and lowered finger in..the ONLY place the d@*n cricket had to go was down into the jar..and it took a flying leap to freedom (the floor)....*sigh*
So, i bent down to look for stupid houdini cricket on brown carpeting...catch my mistake yet?
Yup, when I finally decided that the pinhead could be a cat snack because I couldnt find it, and stood up...said sling was on the outside of jar...luckily , that was easier than catching the cricket, and I corraled it back into the jar. WHEW! it was close though, I woulda been really upset to lose b smithi sling over stupid 2 cent cricket....I hope my cat has found and munched the stupid escapee.

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Another option is to put your T's at a very safe place and open all the windows and doors so the house gets as cold as the outside for a day or so. Should kill most of them, if not all. But then you would end up with super crickets who will multiply and take over your place.

Mad Scientist

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I can imagine the noise they'll be making tonight. ;)

I know that when it's feeding night for my P. cavimanus, the one's she doesn't eat right away chirp all night. The one big, draw-back of having a scorpion in my room.

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I dropped 2 dozen in my room, i just brought out the vacuum.

Mark