Darn Dog!

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I was in my room feeding the Zoropsis (true spider) pair and spiderlings when I start hearing this crunching. I turn and look at my dog, Liam and he has a spindly, dark leg sticking out of his mouth.

Shoot! How the heck did he get one of the P.irminia! I'm at the verge of tears yelling, "Bad dog! Bad dog!" but in the end, I know that if a spider is out it's my own fault if something happens. Nothing I can do about the irminia now. How did one get out though!?

So Liam gets up about to make a break for the backyard door. Black leg is on the carpet...

Hollow? Ah man! It's a freaking toy! One of my Mom's Halloween decorations.

Still took me a minute to catch and pull up my sinking heart. My favorite holiday had pawned me. {D:wall::8o

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
LOL I was like OMG then kept reading and was like Whew ;) :eek:

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Too funny, you owe the dog an apology and a treat!!!{D;P

PIG-

Vespula

Arachnodemon
Oh man! That sounds like something that would happen to me. And all of my Toy spiders look like my real ones! I would've died!{D

MIC

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
...., Liam and he has a spindly, dark leg sticking out of his mouth.

.... {D:wall::8o
What part of the leg was outside and in what direction? Couldn't the rest of the spider be outside the dog's mouth and now somewhere in the home?

Right now I realized this with ..decoration. I am very happy with the happy end of a possible terrible story.

Last edited:

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Like everyone else.. At first I was like.. :eek: Then oh no.... Not the irminia.. :(
Then I was like.. :eek: Yay! It wasnt real! {D

If I saw one of my dogs munching one of my irminia.. I dont know how I would react.. :eek:

Thanks for the laugh.. Glad it was mistake.. :D

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Like everyone else.. At first I was like.. :eek: Then oh no.... Not the irminia.. :(
Then I was like.. :eek: Yay! It wasnt real! {D

If I saw one of my dogs munching one of my irminia.. I dont know how I would react.. :eek:

Thanks for the laugh.. Glad it was mistake.. :D
LOL! Dang Mom and her realistic animal decorations. She used to have some giant rats once with real fuzz on them. A 5-year-old wouldn't come up the drive way on Halloween. {D

darkart82

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
im not really into dogs or cats , so id probably snap and cry like a little ______! i think i love my pets more than anyone or anything

Musicwolf

Arachnoknight
Now, I like my tarantulas - a lot. But, my dogs will ALWAYS be my most important pets - - So, I was like :( DON'T tell me the dog got bit! Then I was like :wall: Sorry about the irminia, but WHAT ABOUT THE DOG! Then I was like :eek: - heh, I fell for it just like everyone else. Then finally I was like :) sure glad that BOTH pets are alright!

But, I'll just pretend that I was like :cool: - I knew it all along. ;)