Damon medius whipspan

Kerouac

Arachnopeon
Just got a new molt from one of my Damon medius of which the whipspan came to almost 17 (!!) inches- FAR exceeding my previous whipspan "record" from a male Damon diadema who's molt whipspan was a little over 12". Maybe I don't have many that are old enough but, I have others who are bigger/older in general; they don't even come close whipspan-wise.

I would love to know others average/exceptional whipspans for their amblypygi to get a little more of a sample set. I'd like to see if this is in the norm. Also, it could be my google skills, I can't find but would love a breakdown of the nomenclature of each whip segment and where they start end. Hell, I'll take an MSPaint for visuals if someone is up for it.

This molt is about a 6" leg diameter, carapace is about 3/4" across. No idea the age. I've had her(?) a couple years now and she was a decent size when acquired. Last molt was Ferbuary 2019, one before that April 2018. I f anyone can give general aging advice based on molt timing, that would be super appreciated too. Thanks for any input!