Damn it...

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So guys.... I think....Well...ummm... Hell let me put it this way... I am addicted to bird spiders.... I was today in slo-exo today and I bought final enclosure for my new P. cambridgei an a heating cable. Amd I HAD to get myself A. geniculata! Its about 6-7 cm ls and unsexed, though guy said its most probably a female. So happy, my 4th spider!

LisaD

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Like potato chips, can't have just one! What are the others in your collection?

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
arachnids are a continual source of both fascination, and beauty. they are truely addicting...:cool:

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks everyone! Well they are addictive, aren't they? :D The other three are B. smithi female(adult), A. versicolor female(sub adult) and P. cambridgei unsexed(sling). :) Cant wait what will this little guy become and how was these little ones grow up to. :)

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Its so hard not to get more... It really is.. :D

I started in scorpions.. My sister found one at her house.. Brought it over to me to find out if its dangerous or not... Found out they are not because of this here site...

Then.. I started looking at the tarantula section.. Then.. I found Robc on youtube.. Then.. I got my first rosea.. :D After that... I had 30 in the first 3 months of getting into tarantulas..

I then traded my scorpions for more tarantulas... :D

Shame on everyone here.. Their all enablers! {D