Cyriopagopus paganus

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Just finally got word back, my male Cyriopagopus paganus got several good insertions. ill post another update in a couple monts if theres anything to report;P

VI6SIX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
then I can say for a fact he nailed the hell out of her I introduced him into her cage and I thought he was toast cos' he ran straight down her burrow but a minute later she followed him out and the hooked up in the middle of the cage(5 gallon) stayed hooked up for about 10 minutes he got atleast to good inserts then he ran and she went back into her here

VI6SIX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
nope I'm Matt John's assistant but now I gotta go home

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
thats my boy, a true proffesional romantic just like his daddy heheheh

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by VI6SIX
then I can say for a fact he nailed the hell out of her I introduced him into her cage and I thought he was toast cos' he ran straight down her burrow but a minute later she followed him out and the hooked up in the middle of the cage(5 gallon) stayed hooked up for about 10 minutes he got atleast to good inserts then he ran and she went back into her here
Hey Matt, would John Hoke let us take a peek into how thousands of t's are kept? could you post some pics?
Ed

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Originally posted by atavuss
Hey Matt, would John Hoke let us take a peek into how thousands of t's are kept? could you post some pics?
Ed
Yes, I'd love to see this, too!

Joy

VI6SIX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Originally posted by atavuss
Ed
I'll try to post some pretty soon but no promises I'm not the most computer literate person

Atlanta Native

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Matt

I'm not sure if you remember me but I'll be sending you a few more skins so that you can possibly sex a few of my T's. I appreciate you helping me in the past. You and John are great guys.

Raul in Atlanta

VI6SIX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yeah I remembeer you but not what you got sorry...I keep an eye out for your package and e-mail you as soon as I sex the molts