curly molted...

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
couldnt tell you how big it is, or well, anything about it at all, really.
I checked in the vial, and saw what I thought was a dead sling in the entrance of the tunnel.
Upon closer inspection..as in, "S*#$!, It isnt moving", i pulled it out of the tunnel and discovered it was not my sling at all. Sling is in the bottom of the burrow though...so I can't really see it. Considering it pushed its shed to the entrance, I assume it did fine.It is nice when you didnt know it was going to happen and you dont have to spend days worrying, I guess.

rob

Got Inverts?
Old Timer
A good molt just brightens up the day.

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Aaaw yay congrates!

Yep.
Finding that " dead T" makes your heart just Glump.
Finding out it's a shedding just makes ya Grin.

Congrates!

don't forget pics as soon as Curly comes out to sport the new cloths!

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My little B. albopilosum has molted as well... But I am not sure when... ;) Maybe yesterday or the day after yesterday... Some days ago he went into his den and closed the entry with ground. So I haven't seen him since Saturday. And yesterday I opened a little box, when I keep my little, to check if everything is alright... and I saw a little T's legs sticking out of the den... My first thought was... "Oh God, what has happened to my sweetie???" But when I looked at it more carefully I noticed it was just a molt of my little albopilosum :D :D :D I was so exciting... But till now I haven't seen my sweetie... He is sitting still inside his house... And I can't wait to see how "big" he is now... =D
Maybe today after my work... :D

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
my curly hasnt come out yet either..

when I could see it. I just checked it,though, and I see that the entrace of the burrow is silked up with webbing...the webbing that was messed up when I removed the molt...so, I know it has been active. Thats always a good sign.:)

Kim