Cross breeding any T's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
do u think that just like they insert a cheetahs dna into a lions egg they get a cross breed or the same with zebras abd=nd horses that u could do this with a tarantula like crawshyi and p murinus whould create a new species or is it to hard. Joys tarantula is a perfect example right?

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A few species cross breed in nature because their DNA is similar, alot of the sunfish species will do this, as I'm sure this might happen within the T realm with similar species of Brachys, but to do this on purpose....why? It only messes up the gene pool for people who want to breed pure, I personally see no benefits from this type of action. Chalk it up to human's "God Complex".

Andy

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
For gods' sake man, use the search function. This subject gets covered a ridiculous amount and is always soundly criticised and slammed. It is a *very* immature urge to want to do this imo.

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
wow, whats up with all the silly posts, cross breeding, communial t's, hmmmm whats next.......I got bit by a poke six times this week?

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey Mebebraz, as a matter of fact, earlier this week.....LOL!!!

Andy

8leggedfreak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well, I don't know about you guys but I would love to see a T. Blondi with the colors and markings of a P. Metallica.

And if it wasn't for cross-breeding there wouldn't be certain breeds of dogs and cats that now exist today. IMO anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.