Croatia still trying to ban T keeping?

ledzeppelin

Arachnobaron
Assuming that they manage to push a ban in Croatia, well... IMO It's almost impossible for them to control everything: you just can't, you simply can't, in this modern and quite frantic world, where competition for remain in the market is a Dogma and everyone promise fast shipping/services etc to check, full X-Ray and I.D all the parcels, ah ah, you know what I mean :)
Yeah I mean it wouldn't stop people from keeping them.. But big Croatian breeders would surely feel the punch.. And consequently us, the customers.. Its easy to keep them, but harder to get them :/ and sell for that matter.. Like I said.. I'd stock the hell on slings and have my own nursery here :D

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
Yeah I mean it wouldn't stop people from keeping them.. But big Croatian breeders would surely feel the punch.. And consequently us, the customers.. Its easy to keep them, but harder to get them :/ and sell for that matter.. Like I said.. I'd stock the hell on slings and have my own nursery here :D
we don't really have big breeders sadly(or hopefully), biggest one moved to Germany year and a half ago, whats left is few of us that breeds for hobby in small scale

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
good guy! bought quite a few from him :) Were you in Maribor selling T's for him? Because I bought some from Hrvoje and a Marijan gave them to me there :D
Ah, no, that's not me, that's different Marijan. People often confuse 2 of us :rofl:
You can add me on FB tho, and we can trade from time to time if you want click