Cringy tarantula videos

basin79

ArachnoGod
@basin79 Is it possible to edit the title of a video on YT? Would be interesting to post a video like the one above for a month with the factual title, then either re-post it or change the title to the crazy Bach Ma attack type of title and see how many views it would get.
Yes a title can be changed. I've absolutely no doubt the crazy thumbnail/title will get vastly more views.

Brachyfan

Deactivated account
Here's anther one I just stumbled on today. Not too cringey but jeez... put the phone down! That's a pokie!

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Here's anther one I just stumbled on today. Not too cringey but jeez... put the phone down! That's a pokie!

Very cringey, that could've been done much more quickly and easily if he didn't feel the need to film it like an absolute wasteman.

Also, I checked out his channel and my eyes are still rolling from reading the stupid shock value clickbait titles.

Brachyfan

Deactivated account
Very cringey, that could've been done much more quickly and easily if he didn't feel the need to film it like an absolute wasteman.

Also, I checked out his channel and my eyes are still rolling from reading the stupid shock value clickbait titles.
Haven't checked out his other videos. That bad eh?

I agree that it could have been handled in a more timely fashion... but anyone chasing a pokie around has more guts than me lol.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Haven't checked out his other videos. That bad eh?
Yeah, lots of stuff like:

"[Insert synonym for "large" here, sometimes in all caps] [Insert animal here] [insert activity here]" Not necessarily in that order though.

E.g. COLOSSAL monitor walks around.

I agree that it could have been handled in a more timely fashion... but anyone chasing a pokie around has more guts than me lol.
Tbh, when my C. huahini female decided to do a runner around my bedroom instead of her new enclosure my first thought wasn't "Yeah, I should grab my phone and record this, if I whack it on YouTube with a clickbait title then hopefully it'll go viral".

I just recaptured her, put her into her new enclosure and made this out of some older pictures of her once my heart rate had returned to something vaguely normal.

Scumbag Chilo.JPG

fried rice

Arachnoknight
Any video that shows a tarantula on someone’s face is cringy. Nobody should put an animal on their face. The people who do this aren’t brave, they are dumb.

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
Any video that shows a tarantula on someone’s face is cringy. Nobody should put an animal on their face. The people who do this aren’t brave, they are dumb.
Half the photos with #tarantula on Instagram are people with their spider on their face/head. Makes my soul hurt.

aarachnid

Arachnoknight
Tbh, when my C. huahini female decided to do a runner around my bedroom instead of her new enclosure my first thought wasn't "Yeah, I should grab my phone and record this, if I whack it on YouTube with a clickbait title then hopefully it'll go viral".
That isn’t something I’d brag about. Spiders are expensive, and you aren’t doing anything to get a ROI!!

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
That isn’t something I’d brag about. Spiders are expensive, and you aren’t doing anything to get a ROI!!
I'm not sure if you misread that prior to replying or are actually attempting to have a go at me for focusing entirely on recapturing an escaped spider rather than half-arsedly filming myself attempting to recapture an escaped spider in the hope of landing big-boy YouTube views.

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
I'm not sure if you misread that prior to replying or are actually attempting to have a go at me for focusing entirely on recapturing an escaped spider rather than half-arsedly filming myself attempting to recapture an escaped spider in the hope of landing big-boy YouTube views.
I think their comment was meant sarcastically.

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
Your videos are pretty good, and very informative. One of my favorite channels
He's been added since his last appearance for the N. incei communal update video. Horrendous lack of respect for animals in his care, despite his insistence otherwise. His actions say it all.