How to: Create a Buyer-Seller Review Item (Updated 6/20/21)

Arachnoboards

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Buyers-Sellers who would like to post in our classifieds must have a review item.

Very Important: Review items are NOT for listing items that you have for sale (other than in very general terms), loan, and/or free.
  • Saying that you sell Tarantulas, Scorpions and Centipedes - Okay
  • Saying 0.0.2 Tliltocatl vagans for sale - NOT Okay
Anyone referring to items for sale in a review item will have their review item deleted and all posts in the classifieds removed, without notice.

Buyer-Seller review items
are for users that may or may not have a business, do NOT have their own website, and conduct sales via email, phone, texting, classifieds ads, social media etc.

DO NOT click the "Add Buyer-Seller" button to leave a review. This button is only to create a Buyer-Seller review item and you should only be creating an item for yourself, not others. If you would like to have a review item created for a Buyer-Seller who does not have one, please request one in this thread:

Some example of sellers who use Buyer-Seller review items are:
To create a Buyer-Seller Review item:
  • Click here.
  • Select "Buyer-Seller Reviews" from the drop down list.
  • Click "Continue"
Fill out the form as described in the following image:

usertutorial.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
If you found this tutorial useful please let us know by rating the tutorial. Available ratings are limited for everyone in this forum. You may not see all the choices in the example image below.

upload_2019-11-19_15-31-22.png

Replies to the tutorials are only for questions about the tutorial. Any other posts will be deleted.

Last edited:

BepopCola

Arachnobaron
How would one update thier User Review page, like to add a logo image or change of address, for instance?

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Easiest way is to "report" the review item, put the information that you would like changed in the report reason. If you are adding/changing a logo, you would need to provide a link to the image you want to use.

If there is not enough room in the "report reason" field, then you can start a conversation with me that includes the above information.

ShawnZ28

Arachnopeon
When I try to create a review it says I don't have permission to access the page? What do I need to do?

Venom100

Arachnosquire
Buyers-Sellers who would like to post in our classifieds must have a review item.

Very Important: Review items are NOT for listing items that you have for sale (other than in very general terms), loan, and/or free.
  • Saying that you sell Tarantulas, Scorpions and Centipedes - Okay
  • Saying 0.0.2 Tliltocatl vagans for sale - NOT Okay
Anyone referring to items for sale in a review item will have their review item deleted and all posts in the classifieds removed, without notice.

Buyer-Seller review items
are for users that may or may not have a business, do NOT have their own website, and conduct sales via email, phone, texting, classifieds ads, social media etc.

DO NOT click the "Add Buyer-Seller" button to leave a review. This button is only to create a Buyer-Seller review item and you should only be creating an item for yourself, not others. If you would like to have a review item created for a Buyer-Seller who does not have one, please request one in this thread:

Some example of sellers who use Buyer-Seller review items are:
To create a Buyer-Seller Review item:
  • Click here.
  • Select "Buyer-Seller Reviews" from the drop down list.
  • Click "Continue"
Fill out the form as described in the following image:

View attachment 339249
It states i don’t have permission to view page. When trying to create a page.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
It states i don’t have permission to view page. When trying to create a page.
You already have a review item

Venom100

Venom100

I have been in the hobby of collecting and breeding tarantulas and centipedes for about 8 years. Just looking to help others out with the same hobby and interest that has me hooked. I occasionally offer tarantulas or centipedes for sale, Trade or Load.