Crazy spider!

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My Cobalt blue has this thing where she does flips in her water dish. She is the most PSYCHOTIC! spider I have ever known of. She know where you are and she'll turn around to getchya! She is so evil. But I love her! She is beautiful and worth the pain ;)

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well, I have H. aureopilosum. It is just a sling right now. The only time that I ever noticed any aggression with this spider is when I changed its vivarium in the bathtub. When I was chasing him with a vial, he stopped running for a second and striadulated me! I think that is the tarantulas way of flipping us all off.:D Other than that, all I have ever noticed is its unbridled speed!

BD

T. blondi

Arachnopeon
Yeah I've had a H. lividum before, and anytime you picked up the cage, breathed on her or walked near the cage; She'd get into position (threat posture). So I'll never get one of those again, lol.

But they are very pretty.

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
lol! Mine does the same thing.

Originally posted by T. blondi
Yeah I've had a H. lividum before, and anytime you picked up the cage, breathed on her or walked near the cage; She'd get into position (threat posture). So I'll never get one of those again, lol.

But they are very pretty.