Crawshayi

YouLosePayUp

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Easy answer Nope!!! It's one of the slow growers, but very much worth the wait.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
They are Dinosaur slow when it comes to growing. But very much worth it.
Closet secret of mine, Crawshayi was my second T. Got her as a sling. She passed about a year ago. Great girl though, she was big thick and heavy when she died just before her 13th birthday.

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They are Dinosaur slow when it comes to growing. But very much worth it.
Closet secret of mine, Crawshayi was my second T. Got her as a sling. She passed about a year ago. Great girl though, she was big thick and heavy when she died just before her 13th birthday.
did you ever mate her??

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Nope. I was lucky to have even kept her, there has been two times I had to sell everything I had, both times I was being sent over seas. But I always made sure I had some place for her to go and be babysat till I got home. Same old guy both times agreed to watch about 7 of my Ts that I just could not bear to see go. That guy was awesome.

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nope. I was lucky to have even kept her, there has been two times I had to sell everything I had, both times I was being sent over seas. But I always made sure I had some place for her to go and be babysat till I got home. Same old guy both times agreed to watch about 7 of my Ts that I just could not bear to see go. That guy was awesome.

Dang sounds like you was REALLY close to her...