Crawltech`s picture thread

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Love the E. pulcherimaklassi pics and vids! Can't wait till my little guys show some color. :)

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
thanx man!...they are great lil T's!!...highly recommended!

Wow the C ritae colouration and pattern is quite unique! Very nice :).

---------- Post added 04-09-2012 at 01:36 PM ----------

Hey no prob man!..anytime ;)

...do you have any current pics of you r lil guy?...

<navigates away from this thread to check out F-phobes pic thread>

Love the E. pulcherimaklassi pics and vids! Can't wait till my little guys show some color. :)

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hehehe waiting for pictures of your new addition <3!

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
the last 2 pages have some awsome shots of her, Crysta...she is awsome!!...thanx again!

---------- Post added 04-09-2012 at 11:12 PM ----------

A. seemani blue

P. ornata

gbb

P. regalis 3rdi...streeeeetch!

P. formosa...doing the "lazy abdomen"....i had to get a shot the through the enlcosure, wich it why it turned out wierd,..kinda cool tho

P. metallica

P. fasciata

P. formosa,..young female

immature male A. genic...about 12hours post molt,....caught him layin on his side, grooming his belly

H. maculata...lookin badass

papilio

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Been going back through your photos again, have to say how much I enjoy them ... especially the pokies! Both beautiful specimens and beautiful shots of them! :D One of the nicest subfusca lows I've seen. The 'regular' subfuscas I raised to adulthood are very nice, but really nothing compared to such a stunning lowland as yours ... can't wait for my 2-inchers to start showing off their looks! :) And such beautiful colors on the pulcher! I absolutely must get them back in my collection again.

Wonderful miranda shots! And I'm rather partial to dark metallicas, yours is quite a sight!!

(Every thread I go through, my NEED-list grows exponentially out of control! :eek: )

I'm kind of obsessed with H. macs right now as I'm trying to mate a couple ... so I really enjoy the above photos!!!

Last edited:

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow, thanx alot for the comments! :)

I really take pride in my poecis, and psalmos!...the care, and respect they get, shows in their great colors, and beautiful detailed patterns!

...and ya, that lowland blows my mind everytime i see her!...I reall yhope my young one turns out male ;)

....I have always been obsessed with H. mac, but have never had the chance to breed them :(

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Great pics man! I love your dark P. metallica she is gorgeous! :drool:

papilio

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
...and ya, that lowland blows my mind everytime i see her!...I really hope my young one turns out male ;) ...
Well ... 2 of my 2-inchers are males, if you don't get the male you're hoping for maybe we could arrange a date for about a year from now! :D

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanx Chadvan........

---------- Post added 04-09-2012 at 11:58 PM ----------

That would be nice,...hard to get them to me tho, since in Canada........I appreciate it tho!!!!!

Well ... 2 of my 2-inchers are males, if you don't get the male you're hoping for maybe we could arrange a date for about a year from now! :D

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
the last 2 pages have some awsome shots of her, Crysta...she is awsome!!...thanx again!

---------- Post added 04-09-2012 at 11:12 PM ----------

h. maculata...lookin badass

Ohhhhhhh I didn't recognize her because she wasn't being sassy in those photos!! har har. Wait till she settles in and you will be in for a treat, she loves to move her chelicera back and forth and up and down like shes chewing an invisible cricket as she walks around, for example on my hand.. :p..ehehe

and your H. mac is beautiful!! one of mine just molted today!! so happy!! !:D :D :D cant wait for the other to molt..such slow growers!

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Awesome purple hues on that ornata! I really like the looks of the H. maculata in general, just don't want one...-yet-! :D Where's some pictures of your irminias? I bet they're totally reclusive, right?

Currently considering a redesign of the tank my female is in - she's not really happy hanging out just behind the artificial plants and I think that corkbark tube is too big for her liking. Had to move her out of the way today to clean some crap back there and she just moved slowly, turned around but neither threatened, nor showed her fangs at all. I guess I'm lucky mine is really,really mellow so far....

matt82

Arachnoknight
Nice post! Really like the P. ornata, A. seemani 'blue', and P. metallica eh... 'black' :D and of course the H. maculata but that goes without saying; awesome species.

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
pics.....

a lil sharing going on.....

a lil dinner party goin on, on the other side...

C. fimbriatus......WOW!!

these two apparently arent talking to each other??..........

:)

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well, this is day 3 of him being in there with her......he was grooming his palps this mornin, so me thinks hes been dippin them in her furrow.....have to wait and see if he makes a sperm web in there, then i know he made a successful deposit ;)