Crawltech`s picture thread

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Awesome shots, man! Love the dark colors of your P. metallica. She's gorgeous!!

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I dont plan on seperating them at all....

...not selling any of those, they are the 5 survivors from my 1st poeci sac ever....the second sac of slings wont be ready by the show date, and i will prolly keep all of those aswell,...only 36 out of 80 wer fertilized, and made it to ewl, fingers crossed they continue to progress.

...as for cannablism in sac mates.....i have hade some B. albos together for months, and a few molts, with only a couple losses...

rose hair slings, on the other hand...they are like packs of wolves, ganging up on the smaller weeker siblings.....then they get drunk and dance around a large fire

...j/k aboot that last part

matt82

Arachnoknight
Nice shot of the P. formosa! I've never seen one first hand and never really saw a photo showing their true colours, a very nice species. As for the rufi, probably my favourite Pokie!

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
thanks matt!...that formosa is about 3inches, and now showing most of her adult coloration...this sp. grows fast!...I have, inculding her, 4 females
...cant sem to get a male if i tried??...the last three i purchased wer slings, in hopes of getting a male....no luck,...not complaining tho :p.

Nice shot of the P. formosa! I've never seen one first hand and never really saw a photo showing their true colours, a very nice species. As for the rufi, probably my favourite Pokie!
Nice shots Levi! :)
^^ Thanx homie!

Thank you sir!

Amazing! That nhandu and P rufiliata is beautiful! I like the purplish highlight :D.

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
awesome crawltech....cant wait to see pictures of the new girl you have yet to pic up from me :)

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I aboslutley cant wait!,...jus had hurnia surgery today, so prolly closer to the end of the month

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Love that ornata creepin pic, one of the best pics I've seen in a while. I love pictures that capture Ts in the moment; this is one of those pics :)

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
thanx Jeff,....im tryin to get more pics like that, "in the moment" typa pic....gettin bored wit the 'ol still shots, well , gettin bored with way my camera takes those stills......

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
the ornata shots are gonna give li'l children sleepless nights...

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
the ornata shots are gonna give li'l children sleepless nights...
lol....good one Boss!

more pics of the nhandu pairing....

mm doin a lil gun groomin after his escape

the female, awaiting her large meal

---------- Post added 03-29-2012 at 11:29 AM ----------

heres some thirsty lil paraphysa sp. MMs....these guys live forever!...wont eat, but man do they drink!...and make sperm webs on da regular!

...i take the right out, and poor a lil water right in front of them, and they start guzzlin!...they would totaly beer bong the stuff if it was possible...lol

these guys are also very tiny!...@about an inch or so

female sp. tiger...also thirsty!

another sp. from chile

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
The last pictured T looks -exactly- like an Euathlus pulcherimaklaasi! That's certainly not a Paraphysa...

Here's a pic for comparison: CLICKME