Could it be to big

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Could it be to big?? The cage that I those T'z in are they to big?? They are not tall but they are about as big as a "cd". What kind of subrate should I have in there?? I had that cypress moltch in there but the crickets where getting away from them so I changed it to that potting soil. I kinda need some help here??

Thankz

Sam,

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Sam,
The slings need to be in small pill vials. If the cage is too big the sling wont be able to find its prey.

Ern

Attachments

Last edited:

Neo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What happen if your parents or someone think there are medicine in the vails and open it, lol?

As long as you keep it in a certain place... hey nice vail though. I got a totally clear one. I can't stand looking at something through something that makes it blurry.

atmosphere

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Imagine if a cop searched your house . Ok sir whats in the vial ? Spiders ohh thats the best one i've heard . Then they open it that would be hysterical !=D

Neo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
"Sir this looks like weed" put your ^%$$ hands up in the air now.

"Wait its for a spider! Stop! Wait Let me show you!"

"Omg he's trying to pull a fast one on us!"

"Sir! Put your Mother $#$*&*& hands in the air NOW!!"

"Sir do not touch the evidence!!"

" But...but"

Bullet shots...lol. =D

Fatal Vails....hehe

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
How large are the T's you are speaking of? If they are slings, they should be in a small vial or something not any larger than a baby food jar. As for substrate, I use the shredded coconut, you can also use peat and/or vermiculite.

Keep the container proportionate to the T. For arboreals, give them some height so they can climb, for terestrials give them more floor space.