cool vacation last weekend

Devildoll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, little late on this post, but i've been busy.

Last weekend i went and visited Bearacuda in her rural hideaway (hehehe)

she has a pretty damn amazing collection of Ts, snakes, frogs, fish and others,.... but her spiders are awsome!

Right off the bat.... her stories of her 2 goliaths living together for the last few months.... yeah, well they sure do and they seem to actually enjoy each others company!

it's wild! they touch legs and just wander around w/ eachother...
he's got damaged palps so can't mate succesfully, but she wont give up in getting him to try it seems... one of the coolest things i've ever seen.

she's got some other beautiful spiders too! a lot of beautiful spiders!

her laundry room has been converted into a T room, and it's sweet! she's got all kinds of lights set up on different timing so there are always spiders wandering around doing something!

well, it was pretty damn cool up there!

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Devildoll,
That sound like fun. Its cool checking out how other's, house and take care of their T's. Seems everyone has their own style.
Were you able to get any picture you could post? :)

Ernie

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Why Thank You!!

;P ;P Devildoll,, why thank you vey much buddy hehehehe!! As for my goliaths well to bad no one else has seen them.. they really are wierd arent they.. funny to watch to sometimes.. Oh by the way my mistery T that you saw and that we have been talking about just molted again.. she has really wierd yellow long hairs all over her..You got me what she is??? So hows your little Rio grand gold doing?? later!!! ;P ;P ;P =D