Collection update (RARE BUTHIDAES)

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
I've been off the page for a while now. thought I'd drop in with an update on the collection
Babycurus jacksoni
Androctonus Australis
Androctonus crassicauda
Androctonus sergentii
Uroplectes fischeri (dark)
Uroplectes planimanus
Tityus serrulatus
Hottentotta franzwerneri
Parabuthus capensis
Parabuthus raudus
Parabuthus transvaalicus
Lychas tricarinatus
Heteroctenus junceus
WaterMark_2018-06-30-08-13-35.jpg WaterMark_2018-06-30-08-12-27.jpg WaterMark_2018-06-30-08-15-16.jpg WaterMark_2018-06-30-08-14-30.jpg WaterMark_2018-06-30-08-17-18.jpg WaterMark_2018-06-30-08-18-44.jpg WaterMark_2018-06-30-08-18-20.jpg WaterMark_2018-06-30-08-25-41.jpg WaterMark_2018-06-30-08-23-22.jpg

Last edited:

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Very cool collection, beautiful coloration! What species are shown?

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Do I see R junceus? That could have come from my old stock when I used to do this. I probably shouldn't have seen these posts. Kinda makes me want to get back in the hobby again lol

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Do I see R junceus? That could have come from my old stock when I used to do this. I probably shouldn't have seen these posts. Kinda makes me want to get back in the hobby again lol
R junceus is now H junceus lol and yes that is one from my good ol buddy @Scorpionluva

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
R junceus is now H junceus lol and yes that is one from my good ol buddy @Scorpionluva
Ok since I am out of the loop you need to school me. What genus are they in now? Believe it or not I am the first in the USA to breed that species and it was by far my favorite. Hmmmmm, kinda wish I still had a rubber made tote full of them haha

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Ok since I am out of the loop you need to school me. What genus are they in now? Believe it or not I am the first in the USA to breed that species and it was by far my favorite. Hmmmmm, kinda wish I still had a rubber made tote full of them haha
Haha most of the genus is now "heteroctenus" sweet that's cool man you many know. @Scorpionluva then.... hes been prolifically breeding these for many years and has basically kept them alive in the hobby for a while now

AngelDeVille

Fuk Da Meme Police
Holy crap Batman!

Those are awesome, is the list in order of the pictures?

It looks like I need to add a couple to my collection!

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Holy crap Batman!

Those are awesome, is the list in order of the pictures?

It looks like I need to add a couple to my collection!
No lol I got lazy and didnt label them individually or put them in order haha but if u want info on any of them. Point them out and I'm glad to share

AngelDeVille

Fuk Da Meme Police
No lol I got lazy and didnt label them individually or put them in order haha but if u want info on any of them. Point them out and I'm glad to share
For sure the first two, those are beauties!

They all are!

And the black and orange... #5

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Haha most of the genus is now "heteroctenus" sweet that's cool man you many know. @Scorpionluva then.... hes been prolifically breeding these for many years and has basically kept them alive in the hobby for a while now
Not sure if I know him or not. Been awhile since I've been here and I have forgotten alot this. Called getting older lol. If he was around in the early to mid 2000s he would remember me. You can search my old post here and see what I used to mess with. Probably in a different genus now though. Damn taxonomy!! Haha

Chris WT

Arachnosquire
Your A. crassicauda is menacing! Mines still in the early instars and I'm excited for it to mature.

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
Love the collection man, been following your IG too. Great species and really great photos too.

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
Not sure if I know him or not. Been awhile since I've been here and I have forgotten alot this. Called getting older lol. If he was around in the early to mid 2000s he would remember me. You can search my old post here and see what I used to mess with. Probably in a different genus now though. Damn taxonomy!! Haha
I wasn't on here then but i do remember seeing a bunch of your posts when I 1st joined AB. Good to see an old member come back to the lovely world of scorpions!

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I wasn't on here then but i do remember seeing a bunch of your posts when I 1st joined AB. Good to see an old member come back to the lovely world of scorpions!
Yeah been awhile. I am actually getting the urge again. Had alot of fun doing that back in the day

Deadly1

Deadliest of Them All
Old Timer
Yeah been awhile. I am actually getting the urge again. Had alot of fun doing that back in the day
Hey there is a name i remember from the old days! How are you Brian? its been awhile, I'm back too. Good to see you on here.