Cohabitating genics.

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well, I tried mating the genics a couple weeks ago. I'm not really sure if the mating was successfull or not and have just been waiting for the male to build another sperm web. He had not done so and I was starting to lose patience. After reading about others cohabitating their mates, I decided to give it a try. I put my well fed female in the males 10 gallon setup that has lots of barriers.

Well, when I woke up this morning, I found a trampled sperm web and a live male. Woo Hoo. I was kind of worried about his mortality. I'm guessing they "did it", but I'm going to keep them together on a long term basis just to make sure they get a good hookup. She is munching a couple of superworms right now.

Jon

krystal

Arachnodite
Old Timer
very cool, jon, very cool.

actually, when i was pregnant, i ate a lot of superworms, too, so i'm guessing you're going to have a big eggsac soon!

Neo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by krystal

actually, when i was pregnant, i ate a lot of superworms, too, so i'm guessing you're going to have a big eggsac soon!
Did you just say: "when i was pregnant, i ate a lot of superworms, too"?

And you're saying I don't make sense....

Last edited:

krystal

Arachnodite
Old Timer
neo, i know that you can READ, it's your WRITING that i'm concerned about....

anyhoo, yay jon! setting up a genic communal!

Last edited:

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by krystal

How did they taste?

I've heard someone say that they are kind of nutty?

Jon

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
well, I must say that after watching a show on the boobtube about eating bugs, I decided to try it, a little butter, a few worms, then all hell broke lose, popped like popcorn, they do taste nutty though, leave a kind of bitter aftertaste too.....add salt