Coco Fiber is HARD to find!!!

africanmilli

Arachnopeon
I have been looking for coco fiber for about 2 weeks and nobody in my area sells it! I've tried garden stores, PETCO, every place that I think would sell stuff like that i've called. Petco only sells coco bark now! I thought this was something that was sold at pretty much all pet stores. Now I have to try to get some off of ebay. Has anybody else had trouble finding it? Especially anyone in the DFW area?

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I have been looking for coco fiber for about 2 weeks and nobody in my area sells it! I've tried garden stores, PETCO, every place that I think would sell stuff like that i've called. Petco only sells coco bark now! I thought this was something that was sold at pretty much all pet stores. Now I have to try to get some off of ebay. Has anybody else had trouble finding it? Especially anyone in the DFW area?
petco should have it calles eco earth or bed a beast
I dont use it but i have seen it in the bricks on the shelves in the waco store and Temple as well
let me know if you need me to i can get some and ship it to you.

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
it comes in bricks... try going to petsmart too.

africanmilli

Arachnopeon
petco should have it calles eco earth or bed a beast
I dont use it but i have seen it in the bricks on the shelves in the waco store and Temple as well
let me know if you need me to i can get some and ship it to you.
Thanks man, but I just bought 3 bricks of eco earth off of ebay for $5 a piece. Petco said that they dont sell coco fiber anymore, only coco bark.

R.HENNING

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
PETCO sells it here in IL. in compressed blocks as forest bedding.
webbing regards,R.HENNIHG

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks man, but I just bought 3 bricks of eco earth off of ebay for $5 a piece. Petco said that they dont sell coco fiber anymore, only coco bark.
you would just have to go look , they have it jsut noone there has enough knowledge to know what coco fiber is lol

Taceas

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I know our Petsmart has it in an easily overlooked spot, on the bottom shelf laying on its back. But if you look in the reptile section long enough you're bound to find some. I don't think they wouldn't carry it, quite a few people use it.

timwaters2007

Arachnopeon
Try typing in google 'coir bales' in google. In the uk i get 2 5kg bales which make up 130 litres of subtrate for £12 or $22.

Coir is made out of coco fibre and is the same stuff they use in all the other coco fibre products.

africanmilli

Arachnopeon
Yeah, I know that alot of online stores sell it, it's just that I dont have a credit card or debit card. So I just went to ebay because I knew that they would have some on there.