Cobalt Tarantula?!?!

Wolfywolf7

Arachnopeon
WC :barf:

I am not a fan of surprises...
I know, but everyone has different styles of taking care of they're pets and I just like studying and taking care of the tarntulas, if i end up with a rare or good aged female then it just makes it cooler. I can tell I'd probably be more up tight about it if I really got into the hobby. But, 4 or 5 beautiful tarantulas is what I'm aiming for, and I hope I can find a female OBT one day to breed with my boy!!

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Support captive breeding instead of buying wild caught junk from a pet shop.

Later, Tom
See,,,, that's where I disagree. You can get some oddities and new species this way. Plus a new person getting into this hobby usually starts there then finds out about this wonderful site during searching the web for good info and pics.

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
See,,,, that's where I disagree. You can get some oddities and new species this way. Plus a new person getting into this hobby usually starts there then finds out about this wonderful site during searching the web for good info and pics.
I hear ya man, and for the m ost part my comment was only made because I just hatched some H. lividum haha:cool:

My first spider came from a pet shop and to this day I still check out pet shop spiders hoping to find something they got by accident. With that said I pretty sure anybody would agree that importing thousands of one species every year is a unhealthy practice.

Later, Tom

bioshock

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thats a pretty good deal if its an adult. Ive seen some outrageous prices for these as ive spent 50 on one from my LPS. Which they will order it for you and you dont have to pay for shipping.

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
not true, my LPS usually only has Arboreal. Avic Avic, A. metallica, or Goliath Pink Toe.

Im waiting on something good to come in

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I hear ya man, and for the m ost part my comment was only made because I just hatched some H. lividum haha:cool:

My first spider came from a pet shop and to this day I still check out pet shop spiders hoping to find something they got by accident. With that said I pretty sure anybody would agree that importing thousands of one species every year is a unhealthy practice.

Later, Tom
You guys don't play fair though. People like you, Chris, Eric, et al always have the coolest bugs that somehow magically appear in your collection. And then a photo appears in the gallery of a spider that exists in only one specific crack on the north face of Mount Moosabignose on the southern most island 60,000 miles from any other land... ;)