Classifieds for Canada

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Can a mod be added to the Canada subforum for the people who want to view classifieds in their area?

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
This is a great idea. We have so many Canadian keepers on here that seem a bit isolated from the rest of the users. Hopefully a mod can implement this.

Flexzone

Arachnodemon
This is a great idea. We have so many Canadian keepers on here that seem a bit isolated from the rest of the users. Hopefully a mod can implement this.
Its already been available, Ever since the site has been updated you have to be added into it opposed to it being freely view-able.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Where are the moderators? Is this an unrealistic suggestion? I don't fully understand this system....

MrTwister

Arachnoknight
Saw another thread to post in this section...so this is my post to please be added to the mystery canadian classified section

RobertBennett

Arachnopeon
I would be interested in being added to a Canadian Classifieds as well if one actually exists... If not I support the suggestion to create one.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Everyone in this thread, who resides in Canada, has now been added to that section. :)

It was never able to be viewed publicly. It has always been on a request to join system. That has never changed. What has changed, was that users were able to click a request to join button previously. However this software does not support that. Now users just have to ask us and we will add them manually.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Everyone in this thread, who resides in Canada, has now been added to that section. :)

It was never able to be viewed publicly. It has always been on a request to join system. That has never changed. What has changed, was that users were able to click a request to join button previously. However this software does not support that. Now users just have to ask us and we will add them manually.
That's what I'm talking about... knew we could make it happen! Thanks for the add-in.