Choices, choices...

AlbinoDragon829

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by petitegreeneyes
Hi and I would say go with the L.Parahybana. I have both but the Salmon is really an aggressive eater and quite a task to switch out of her cage. They grow really fast and have big joints on their legs and are overall a pretty spider especially after a molt. Here is a pic of mine I call Rajah. She is at 7" now.
Awesome T you have there! Is yours agressive or pissy when you open the cage? What are the humidity and temp requirements and what is the decor like it it's cage?

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Rajah can be aggressive when she wants. She seems to like me better than my fiance. I can transfer her to a holding cage without as much fight as he can. She is an eater and a half and gladly welcomes the occasional mouse treat. She is in a really big cage that my brother n-law made and it has the forest bed for cover and she has a big flower pot that she likes to sit on top of and play king of the mountain, plus we recently added a cork bark for her to climb on and she has a big stick that has some fake flowers on it for looks. She don't climb much on the stick though. Thank you for the compliment on her. She also doesn't like much moisture so we keep her water dish full but she gets mad when we mist her cage. I think thats her big hang up, she prefers to be more dry than damp. We keep the temp around 70-75 degrees.

AlbinoDragon829

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by petitegreeneyes
Rajah can be aggressive when she wants. She seems to like me better than my fiance. I can transfer her to a holding cage without as much fight as he can. She is an eater and a half and gladly welcomes the occasional mouse treat. She is in a really big cage that my brother n-law made and it has the forest bed for cover and she has a big flower pot that she likes to sit on top of and play king of the mountain, plus we recently added a cork bark for her to climb on and she has a big stick that has some fake flowers on it for looks. She don't climb much on the stick though. Thank you for the compliment on her. She also doesn't like much moisture so we keep her water dish full but she gets mad when we mist her cage. I think thats her big hang up, she prefers to be more dry than damp. We keep the temp around 70-75 degrees.
Hey, thanks for the info. I'll keep it all in mind. The one I will get is 5.5". How often did yours moult and on average how much had it grown after it had moulted?