Choices choices. choices

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well.
The store has done it to me.
Three spiders, all three on the wish list anyway.
The twins arn't any help deciding because they just want them all!
So I have to decide which to get. Then hope maybe to get the others over some time if the store has them that long.
So here are the three in question.
Which to get first..... Thats the problem......

B. auratum
(Two and a half inches $53.00)

A. metalica
(two inches $36.00)

chaco golden knee
(1 inch $25.00)

All of them are stocky and lively. It's Just So blinkin hard to choose!

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hey Nixy, I just got done looking at your invert list. You allready have a couple diff species of brachy and a couple species of avics. I see only the G. rosea. And since aureostriata is so much bigger and colorful than rosea, I recommend G. aureostriata.

Jon

SpiderFood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I would get the auratum, get the most expensive one first(if you have the funds)that way if you are short on cash later you can stille get one. TMO.
dale;)

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
True.....
That bracy is one stocky Cutey!
A darling little tank of a bug. Time to break open that piggy bank!

The chaco doesn't look like much now but a little bitty stripy bug.
The avic is cute as a button, but Juvie avic non fuzzy right now.....

Am thinking of the usual bunch that tend to go in the store snake looking and happen across the bug collection....... the chaco and metalica don't look like much now along the lines of newbie "Ooooooooo looky that spider!" lines. The bracy is showing it's flash..... and is bigger then the others, so would prolly go first....

Ok, time to start counting pennies.....
LOL
Thanks guys.
Come to think of it that Would be the best way to go.

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Here are a few pics of my Chaco. The first one is of the little dude running across my hand in a kind of threat posture.

Jon

Last edited:

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The leg striping isn't showing up yet but the bands are. So right now, it is really riminding me of Acanthoscurria juruenicola. Damnit I really want one of those!

Jon

Last edited:

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Here's anoter view. I really have grown to like this species. I'm not a fan of G. rosea, so I was kind of skeptical about this as well. But it is pretty neat.

Jon

Last edited:

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
well, i love the Avics, but the B. auratum is tempting too. i'd say either one of those. have you checked around for better pricing?

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
not to much to say about the T's besides YAY, and well... where have you been?? I thought you left arachnopets. i haven't seen you on here in a billion trillion years, you know that?
-Mike;)

E-DUB

Arachnopeon
I would go with the A. metalica they are sweet! Of course I have never seen a T I didn't like. Of course you will be happy with which ever one you get. So get which ever one you think will be harder to find later.

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nixy, this is great that you are back :D

And as for the choice, I would go for Brachypelma auratum... :) Very rare and beautiful spider. If you have a chance now, just buy this T. And B. auratum is on my wish-list as well... :D

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Go with the G. aureostriatum like Jon says, they are a beautiful species and very calm.

Andy

P.S. Welcome back!!!!!

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's So Hard!

Paladin: Got the PM Thanks!

Big Dragonfly: Eeeeeeeeeee! That little sucker is so cute. And will be a Gorgeous leggy beasty when grown.

skadiwolf: Avics are just so freaking Charming. And usualy the ones that set peoples mind at ease about T's when the twins take them someplace to show and talk about them. Faith is the arboreal lover, Eden adores terestrials. Which is part of what makes the choices harder, I get one,,, I owe another......

invadermike: I've been around hon. Just quiet. Vewy Vewy qwiat.
And I wasn't huntin wabbits. But at least it wasn't a billion trillion quadripalnillion years. That would have been to long.

E-DUB- Been TRYING,,,,, to look at it from a logical standpoint...... Logic and T buying seem to be issues that don't touch base well.... You think you have it figured out, then you think about the T's and your mind goes. "Gimmie gimmie gimmie! Me want me want me want! WHAH!".......

Dafne: Thanks! And all of these are on the wishlist,,, with about a zillion others..... The twins arn't picky, they just want them all....

vulpina: They are Gorgeous! I agree.
But then I think the other are too.
PS: Thanks!

Think I have made a solid decision....

Gonna see what the guys at the store will give me on a " package" deal on them, put a hold deposit down, and see if I can swing a few odd jobs out to pay them off. :D
I know a few people that need fenders hung and a lil bit of body work. So. Time to make some calls.

Last edited: