Choad...

nocturnalpulsem

Arachnolord
Old Timer
A certain man I've gotten Ts from has really been making me suspicious. I think he might be...fulla shyt. What do you all think of this...

1) thinks Care Fresh is the best possible substrate
2) thinks a juvie can't be sexed, even with a molt
3) thinks cyanopubescens is as agressive as lividum
4) thinks females are males and the converse unless it's painfully obvious

There's more, but it's 5:30 a.m. and I'm runnin' on 4 hours sleep. This man says he breeds all his animals. This may or may not be true, but I think he's a choad.

N.

PS- if you have no idea what a choad might be, just equate it to some other negative word you are in fact familiar with :cool:

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Who is this man?

Originally posted by nocturnalpulsem
A certain man I've gotten Ts from has really been making me suspicious. I think he might be...fulla shyt. What do you all think of this...

1) thinks Care Fresh is the best possible substrate
2) thinks a juvie can't be sexed, even with a molt
3) thinks cyanopubescens is as agressive as lividum
4) thinks females are males and the converse unless it's painfully obvious

There's more, but it's 5:30 a.m. and I'm runnin' on 4 hours sleep. This man says he breeds all his animals. This may or may not be true, but I think he's a choad.

N.

PS- if you have no idea what a choad might be, just equate it to some other negative word you are in fact familiar with :cool:

nocturnalpulsem

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I remember what the other thing he said was that smelled like BS. He also equated crickets to potato chips, and said vert. prey is better for the T.

N.

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
He should start coming here to this site...he certainly needs to brush up on his invert-care facts. :)

Atrax

Jobe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by Atrax
He should start coming here to this site...he certainly needs to brush up on his invert-care facts. :)

Atrax
Id agree with Atrax. This site is to educate, and for the well being of the Ts under him...

It would be nice if he would join us...would you propose it to him? :)

-e-

nocturnalpulsem

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Originally posted by Jobe
Id agree with Atrax. This site is to educate, and for the well being of the Ts under him...

It would be nice if he would join us...would you propose it to him? :)

-e-
Seriously, he would just be arrogant and act as if he knows all. That's how he talks when I go in there. He thinks he's this big f*ckin' expert breeder, and he's not. He may sell them, but he don't know his @$$ from a hole in the ground. The only reason I buy anything from him is because he has it and no one else near me does, and also to save some of these poor Ts.

It's sad, really, because I'm a novice and I know more about them than he does. He "breeds" (I still don't believe it) and sells these things and knows jack. He's beyond reasoning...

N.

PS- if he joined I couldn't go around ranting about what an @$$ he is...

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well, the information you gave about him seems to say that he doesn't know enough, but it also says that he is learning. Some of it isn't that far out.

nocturnalpulsem

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Originally posted by lam
Well, the information you gave about him seems to say that he doesn't know enough, but it also says that he is learning. Some of it isn't that far out.
I hope to god you're not referring to the Care Fresh thing....that crap blows! LoL

N.